1. The night before your wedding drink a lot of water.
2. Make sure to hire a professional makeup artist, and less is more.
3. Wear a beautiful bridal gown that you love and do not give into the pressures of others on what to wear.
4. Make sure to have a beautiful flower bouquet as it adds A wonderful accent.
5. On the day of your wedding try to forget all of the various crazy things going on and simply enjoy the moment after all this is a once in a lifetime event.
6. Never hire the cheapest wedding photographer, this is the one day where paying the right price for quality is the right thing to do.
7. Decades later after the dancing, the flowers, and in the food, all you will have two remember this wonderful day is your wedding photos and albums.
8. My aunt who was married for 67 years still cherishes after 70 years the wedding photo albums from that amazing day.
9. Make sure you order the very highest Quality wedding albums and Prints as they are the most important way you will remember this special day.
10. And most importantly, hire the very best wedding photographer you can afford, this is no time to be cheap.